The laser hair removal treatment is a procedure that requires delicate aftercare. Every pore of the zone is being treated is going to be zap with the laser. You might experience a little bit of pain during the procedure or after. After your finish your sessions you’ll have to take care of your skin even more than before. Your doctor is going to recommend you to use cold water compress in order to alleviate the pain. In rare cases, your doctor is going to recommend you painkillers, but this doesn’t happen that often. Yet, there are some other products that you’ll have to choose according to your skin type. I wanted to make this easier for you, that’s why a created a list of 5 products you should use after laser hair removal. These products
- Amara Organics (Cold Pressed) Aloe Vera Gel: After you finish each session of your laser hair removal procedure, you’ll have to apply something that refreshes your skin, and Aloe Vera is the answer for this. Try to buy the Amara Organics Aloe Vera Gel. This product is created just with natural ingredients. It doesn’t have color, fragrance, or alcohol. Additionally, the skin absorbs it quite faster, so you won’t be preoccupying about gummy residues. This is one of the best Aloe Vera gel on the market right now. The price of this product is $15.95.
- LaRoche–Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 60: You’ll have to use a good sunscreen after you finish your laser hair removal procedure. Your skin can receive sun in order to recuperate properly, so this means you’ll need to use sunscreen, and probably tons of it. Have you heard about the products LaRoche-Posay makes? All of them are topnotch, that’s why I want to recommend you the LaRoche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 60. It’s oil-free and it won’t clog your pores. This product soaks up to 250% of your sweat and oil. If you don’t understand what I am talking about, I’ll resume it in three words “Pimple free, baby”. So your skin will be protected and you won’t have to worry about breakouts. This sunscreen is quite affordable too: $20.
- Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash: If you have sensitive skin you should use a mild cleanser to wash your face. Now, having sensitive skin and doing a laser hair removal forces you to use a mild cleanser. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash is a great cleanser because you can use it on your face and your body. Moreover, it’ll help you to remove acne. This cleanser costs $23.03.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair and Unscented Lotion: Moisturizer is essential too. I want to recommend you this from Vaseline. It protects your skin and prevents its dehydration. This cream works for everybody, it has been specially created for this purpose. It’s light on the body and won’t leave you a greasy feeling. The Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair and Unscented Lotion cost only $9. I mean, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief Concentrate: Just like LaRoche-Posay, Avene products are one of the best in the markets; I can personally vouch for this statement. This product is great if your skin gets red easily and has an anti-inflammatory property. This product from Avene it’s a little expensive than others, it costs $49. But, trust me, it’s worth it.
These are some of the best products you can use for protecting your skin after your laser hair removal appointments. Remember to take good care of your skin always, with or without laser hair removal treatment. This has to be one of your biggest health priorities.